Saturday, November 30, 2013

Countdown to Christmas


I received Postcard FI-1935334 from Finland today, and it was my first Christmas card this year, if I didn't count the one I sent to myself to get a "Christmas, FL" postmark. It kicks off a countdown to Christmas and New Year.


Early today, I also send out some official PostCrossing postcards to get North Pole postmarks. To receive the North Pole postmark on your holiday mails, you should:
  • Purchase stamps at any post office or online. 
  • Affix the stamps to postcards or envelopes of your choice. 
  • Address the stamped postcards or the sealed envelopes with the greeting cards enclosed, to those on your mailing list. 
  • Mail them in a larger envelope, box, Priority Mail or Express Mail package to: 
NORTH POLE HOLIDAY CANCELLATION
POSTMASTER
4141 POSTMARK DR
ANCHORAGE AK 99530-9998

Make sure your package is received by December 10, 2013 in Anchorage to ensure Christmas delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment